Sunday, August 10, 2008

Go Dodgers!!!





Whats a trip to LA without a Dodger Dog.........I mean, I Dodger game!!! Me, Jenna, Kellen, James and the whole Leggat family had a blast!



I decided that you can learn a lot from LA Dodger fans;



  1. New words to"Take me out to the ball-game" sung in a drunken tone




  2. If you can't afford better seats, just take someone else's seats and pretend you "no s-peek englash"




  3. You can make an inflatable beach-ball out of anything made of rubber!!!


6 comments:

The Crebs Family said...

The Blog looks great! I am so excited you joined the blogging world! Looks like you have had a great summer, and had a lot of fun things to do. We loved seeing you this weekend at the wedding! Love Ya!

Heidi said...

It looks good! Love the pictures.

GiGi said...

Hey! I was so happy to see that you have a blog! It's such a great way to stay in touch and see what you guys are up to. We love you! Thanks for coming to Brad and Jessie's wedding/dinner. It was so fun to have you there! Love you! Aunt Sandy

Crawling said...

Bradley Christopher Leggat!! I must agree that the length of time since seeing one another has been far too long. I believe it was at your wedding I last saw you! But thank goodness for blogs now we don't have to feel like we are out of touch with people! Glad you found me!!

Marilyn & Steve said...

Woo-hoo for blog world! Great pictures, and now we'll have to think of other conversation starters when we see eachother again besides "what have you been up to?"
Good to have you join us on line!
Aunt Marilyn

Porter Family said...

Yea for your blog!! Um, Brad, is one of your stripes on your shirt pink?? I think you are one of the only guys I know that can pull that off. Nice job.