Friday, May 22, 2009

From Broadway to Boston





This last week I was able to go on a little vaca to the east coast. A great friend of mine graduated from Brandeis University in Boston and a sister-in-law of mine lives in New York. Originally my mom sisters and Brad were going to join but the flights were a little tight. I absolutely loved seeing the busy city of New York and the beauty of Boston. It was a busy but enjoyable weekend that I will never forget. For those who have yet to see the East Coast, I defenitly recommend it!

6 comments:

Sky, Steph and Selma said...

The east coast is absolutely my most favorite place to travel!! I'm jealous!! That's so fun that you got to take a little girl's trip and see the sights!

amber hawkins warren said...

I found your blog from Becca and Kevin's! Fun that you went to Boston and NY in one swoop. I thoroughly love both cities. There's nothing like the rush of being in NYC - I have perma grin every time I'm there. But it's been too long. You're so lucky!

Michael Paul, Holly, and Trae said...

so jealous! that so great you were able to go!!!

Brynne said...

I agree! Jon grew up in Maine and we went to Boston and Maine and to all the church history around New York, etc. It is so different over there! I loved it! Looks like fun. Cute scarft, by the way. :)

Meagan Zastrow said...

Sounds like a fun little trip. Miss you guys.

still life photograph by Rachel said...

Jenna, Its so fun to hear about what is going on in your life. Isn't boston great? When I lived in Connecticut I visited Boston all the time. This is Rachel Coleman bytheway. Eventhough it says my blog is still life photography it is actually spencerandrachelcoleman.blogpsot.com.
Hope to hear from you soon!