Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer in Seattle



This was a summer full of firsts for me and Jenna. One of the things that I got to do was take my first trip to Seattle during the 2nd week of July. The main purpose was to see Kama (Jenna's Sis) play in a basketball tourney at the University of Washington.




It was awesome spending some quality time with the family, but I've got to admit, Ivar's all-you-can-eat Sunday morning seafood buffet made the Seattle worth it for me! Yeah, I may be very carnally minded, but any chance you get to have all-you-can-eat crab legs you must take advantage of! I enjoyed every buttery bite!




I can't believe how athletic this Griffitts family is! Kama is an incredible basketball player and it was great watching her go all the way to the championship. It will be fun seeing what decisions she makes as far as her future goes with college basketball. By the looks of it, she has about every college after her!

No comments: