Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dishwasher Dilemma....


I want to give you all an update on the dishwasher.......its out! Thank you for all the sympathetic suggestions but I would like to report that I did it myself! For me, this was one of my first signs of being a true handyman. (If you can't tell, I'm very proud!!) Now, the next step is wiring an electrical box for the new dishwasher to plug in....yikes!!!! (Our old dishwasher was pre-historic and hot-wired into the wall!!)


Someone once told me that you're not truly a man until you can wire a dishwasher so I better get started!!! Any suggestions would be great......I'll start by shutting the power off....right???? I better call my Dad before I kill someone!!!!

3 comments:

Jason and Tawni said...

Tim The Tool Man Taylor has got nothin on you Brad. Good job! I totally would have paid someone to get that issue handled!

Becca said...

way to make your brother proud, brad! now he's going to try to sell you on a bunch of power tools you HAVE to have!

Brittmae said...

Hey! Send me your email address and I will send the iFly clips to you....

Good luck the dishwasher...let me know if you need the advice of my Dad...he has a tool belt, you know.