Saturday, November 8, 2008

Its that time of year again!




I never thought i'd be saying this but Go Utah Jazz! Growing up i was always a Michael Jordan fan and not necessarily to big on Carl Malone and John Stockton. But after meeting Brad and living here in Utah for the past three years I have defenitly changed. What's so bad about Derron Williams and Carlos Boozer anyway... Along with basketball season comes the holiday season which means family, skiing, and snuggling up and watching christmas movies! I think we are both looking forward to this time of year and welcoming it with open arms! Thanks to Brad for a wonderful evening together!

1 comment:

Brynne said...

Hey Jenna! (and Brad!) I saw your address on facebook and I love catching up on people on their blogs every now and then, so I'm saying hi to you this way! :) Looks like you are having fun and still playing away! Awesome. Check out our blog www.jbericksonfamily.blogspot.com if you want. Oh, and GO JAZZ! Always been a fan. :) We love this time of year, too.